INDULGE YOUR SENSES
GRAND CASINO HINCKLEY
The Grand Harmony Spa will reopen for services on Saturday, August 22, 2020. The health and safety of our Guests and Associates is a top priority for us. We look forward to providing you with an unparalleled experience.
Please read the following information regarding our new operating guidelines and the services that we will be providing.
Booking your appointment:
Here are some things that you can expect upon booking your first appointment:
- We are doing our best to book every appointment request as quickly as possible.
- We are offering a reduced number of services. Hours will vary based on appointment bookings each day.
- If you are in a high-risk group, please notify us. We will do our best to accommodate a morning appointment.
- If you are staying with us at Grand Casino Hinckley, you will have already completed a non-invasive temperature scan when arriving on property, however, if you are under the weather or feel ill in any manner, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- If you are arriving at your appointment from outside the casino, please enter through the main casino entrance or hotel entrance so you can be adequately screened.
- Our Associates reserve the right to refuse service to someone they feel presents a personal health risk.
- Masks or face coverings are required on the property. A limited number of complimentary masks are available at the main entrance, while supplies last. Additional masks can be purchased for $1 at Grand Casino Hinckley.
- When booking your appointment, we will require a credit card on file to ensure a safe check-out process.
Arriving for your Service:
- When you arrive at Grand Harmony Spa, we ask that you sanitize your hands with the product available at the entrance.
- We ask that you arrive for your appointment 15 minutes ahead of time.
- Due to increased sanitation requirements between services, your technician may run late. We want to ensure a safe and clean environment.
- All of our Associates will be wearing a mask and will have a pre-screen health check, which includes a temperature scan before their shift starting.
- Guests will be asked a series of standard questions when you come in as an additional precaution.
- We are asking our guests to limit their personal belongings at each appointment.
- You will be brought directly into your treatment room, robe and sandals will not be available.
- The relaxation lounges, steam showers, whirlpool, and locker rooms will not be available at this time.
During your Service:
- Masks or face coverings are required on the casino property and during your service.
- Complimentary bottled water will be offered to you following your treatment.