INDULGE YOUR SENSES
GRAND CASINO HINCKLEY
The Grand Harmony Spa is now booking services by appointment only. The health and safety of our Guests and Associates is a top priority for us. We look forward to providing you with an unparalleled experience.
Please read the following information regarding our new operating guidelines and the services that we will be providing.
Here are some things that you can expect upon booking your first appointment:
- We are doing our best to book every appointment request as quickly as possible.
- If you are in a high-risk group, please notify us. We will do our best to accommodate a morning appointment.
- If you are staying with us at Grand Casino Hinckley, you will have already completed a non-invasive temperature scan when arriving on property; however, if you are under the weather or feel ill in any manner, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Our Associates reserve the right to refuse service to someone they feel presents a personal health risk.
Arriving for your Service:
- When you arrive at Grand Harmony Spa, we ask that you sanitize your hands with the product available at the entrance.
- We ask that you arrive for your appointment 15 minutes ahead of time.
- Due to increased sanitation requirements between services, your technician may run late. We want to ensure a safe and clean environment.
- We are asking our Guests to limit their personal belongings at each appointment.
- If receiving a service, you will have access to the spa amenities including: locker room, relaxation lounges, steam showers, and whirlpool for up to an hour after your treatment.
During your Service:
- Complimentary bottled water will be offered to you following your treatment.