What Matters Most Tour
GRAND CASINO MILLE LACS
Friday, June 30
Doors at 6 p.m.
Show at 7 p.m.
See Ben Folds perform live at Grand Casino Mille Lacs! Ben folds is regarded as one of the major music influencers of our generation. The Emmy-nominated artist has created a wide catalog of genre bending music that touches many styles. Folds’ last album was a blend of pop songs and his Concerto for Piano and Orchestra that skyrocketed to #1 on both Billboard classical and classical crossover charts.
For over a decade Ben Folds has performed with some of the world’s largest greatest symphony orchestras and currently serves as the first ever Artistic Advisor to the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center. Folds’ artistic and musical talents are world renown and now he’s coming to Grand Casino Mille Lacs! Tickets start at $50 and $55.
BAG POLICY & PROHIBITED ITEMS
All Guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering the Grand Casino Amphitheater. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by a Security Representative to shift and possibly remove the contents.
Grand Casino prohibits the following items inside the amphitheater and events center. If any of the following items are found in your possession, you may be denied access to the venue, or removed without a refund.
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Cans or bottles (aluminum, plastic, or glass containers), any outside drink/beverage containers, empty or full
- Wallet chains, sharp spiked jewelry
- Video /audio recording equipment of any type, laptop computers, iPad / tablets (cell phones are ok, without flash)
- Professional cameras (any with a detachable lens), go-pro cameras, tripods or monopods, selfie sticks.
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics of any kind
- Aerosol cans, silly string, confetti, glitter
- Firearms, knives, or weapons of any kind including handcuffs, utility knives, mace, or personal security pepper spray.
- Hard-sided containers or coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, or camera bags.
- Projectiles (frisbees, balls, beach balls, balloons, or any inflatable items)
- Laser pointers, glow sticks, candles, flashlights
- Animals (service dogs exempt)
- Bicycles, scooters, Segway’s, hoverboards, skateboards, or wheeled shoes
- Noise-making devices such as whistles, horns, instruments, or bells.
- Chairs, tents, seat cushions or canopies, signs, banners, flags, umbrellas, or strollers
*Grand Casino reserves the right to remove anyone from the venue for any actions deemed unruly or disruptive at any time before, during, or after the show without refund.