GRAND CASINO HINCKLEY
February 25, 8 p.m.
Doors open at 7 p.m.
Join us for a night of music and comedy featuring top selling Vietnamese recording artists and performers. Tickets on sale day of show at box office for $30 and $40.
BAG POLICY & PROHIBITED ITEMS
All Guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering the Grand Casino Events Center. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by a Security Representative to shift and possibly remove the contents.
Grand Casino prohibits the following items inside the amphitheater and events center. If any of the following items are found in your possession, you may be denied access to the venue, or removed without a refund.
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Cans or bottles (aluminum, plastic, or glass containers), any outside drink/beverage containers, empty or full
- Wallet chains, sharp spiked jewelry
- Video /audio recording equipment of any type, laptop computers, iPad / tablets (cell phones are ok, without flash)
- Professional cameras (any with a detachable lens), go-pro cameras, tripods or monopods, selfie sticks.
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics of any kind
- Aerosol cans, silly string, confetti, glitter
- Firearms, knives, or weapons of any kind including handcuffs, utility knives, mace, or personal security pepper spray.
- Hard-sided containers or coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, or camera bags.
- Projectiles (frisbees, balls, beach balls, balloons, or any inflatable items)
- Laser pointers, glow sticks, candles, flashlights
- Animals (service dogs exempt)
- Bicycles, scooters, Segway’s, hoverboards, skateboards, or wheeled shoes
- Noise-making devices such as whistles, horns, instruments, or bells.
- Chairs, tents, seat cushions or canopies, signs, banners, flags, umbrellas, or strollers
WARNING The concert contains elevated sound levels that may have adverse effects on hearing or pregnancy. The concert may also contain strobe lighting that may increase the chance of an epileptic seizure. Please enter at your own risk.
*Grand Casino reserves the right to remove anyone from the venue for any actions deemed unruly or disruptive at any time before, during, or after the show without refund.