Our spacious rooms include a flat-screen LCD HDTV, your choice of one king or two queen beds, refrigerator, microwave, four-cup coffee maker featuring an assortment of coffees, complimentary Wi-Fi access, phone with voicemail, and signature bath amenities. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available.
In addition to the standard room amenities, our Suites feature a Keurig™ coffee maker with assorted coffees and teas, Jacuzzi® tubs, a separate seating area with couch, chairs, and a wet bar. Some suites are available with two queen beds.
- Grand Harmony Spa, which is located just steps from the front desk
- Grand National Golf Course
- Live entertainment at the Rival House (Temporarily Closed)
- Fitness Center (By Appointment Only – See Front Desk)
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Over 2,400 slots including two high-stakes slot areas and a separate high-stakes Blackjack area
- 300+ seat Bingo Hall with a wide variety of games and specials
- Pull Tab booth offering games from 50¢ to $5; payouts up to $20,000
- Three delicious restaurants including a coffee shop
- Retail shopping at Grand Gifts
- Complimentary pet kennel facilities (seasonal) (Temporarily Closed)
- Room service (service temporarily suspended)
- Free valet parking (Temporarily Closed)
- Wake-up call
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service (Begins July 1) (Available 8 a.m. to 3 a.m., Thursday - Sunday).
- ScooterBugs™ are available for rent at the gift shop
- Check-in begins at 4 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11 a.m.
- All credit/debit cards will be authorized on the day of arrival for room and tax, plus an additional $25 deposit for incidentals
- Guests will be asked for a valid photo ID and credit/debit card upon check-in
- Guests will need to cancel their reservation 24-hours prior to the date of arrival to not incur any cancellation fees. Cancellation fees include the full cost of the room plus tax.
- Guests not departed by the 11 a.m. check-out time will incur a late check-out fee — $10 for noon, $20 for 1 p.m.
- Pets are not allowed indoors